As a LIFE COACH, I encourage and counsel my clients on a range of professional and personal issues. It’s my passion to help you grow into your highest self, achieving those dreams that you know are yours to turn into reality, and overcoming obstacles that hold you back from doing so. All by releasing that which no longer serves you.
Life coaching is something different than just giving advice, consulting, counseling, mentoring and administering therapy. You hire a life coach to help you with specific professional projects, your business, your personal goals and even transitions. You grow by analyzing your current situation, identifying existing and potential challenges and obstacles, and devising a custom plan of action designed to help you achieve specific outcomes.
How we can truly maximize your potential:
- Identify, clarify and create a vision for what you want
- Use my expertise to modify goals as needed
- Encourage your self-discovery
- Nurture and evoke strategies and a plan of action, based on what fits best with your goals, personality and vision
- Foster your accountability to increase productivity
Having 3 successful businesses, in addition to more than 10 years of experience in marketing for well-known brands, I have gained lots of knowledge for you to use in order for you to grow as a person, but also in your business. Now combine that with my life experiences (ranging from depression, parental abuse & neglect, to complex PTSD, fibromyalgia and grief), my extended knowledge in mindset work, and a certification in life coaching…. Then you’ll understand that this is a strong basis with which I can help you grow into your highest self. And with that, you will be able to create more success in life and business.
You are your business!
When you grow as a person, your business grows with it!
What will be covered when working with me:
- Gain clarity in your purpose – Get clear and focused on the goals and objectives that will radically change your life in the next year.
- Achieve your health & fitness goals – Feel more energy, more vitality and more accountability from a coach that pushes you. Stay committed for real results and start living the life you desire.
- Ignite passion in your relationships – Remove beliefs that are sabotaging you from true connection and discover the key to fulfillment in relationships.
- Become a more effective leader – Break through limitations and gain the skills to persuade, inspire and connect with others.
- Prepare for change – Tap into courage, strength, passion and confidence to overcome any challenge or unexpected change that life throws at you.
- Grow your business – Commit in times of uncertainty, and step out of your comfort zone to drive sales & profits.
Common misconceptions about life coaching:
“Anyone can be a life coach and coaches do not require training.”
This isn’t the case. Great life coaches must possess the right blend of expertise and skilled delivery. This ensures that they can properly motivate and encourage clients while determining and resolving the core issues that merit attention in each case.
“Coaching is like unlicensed therapy.”
Life coaching is focused on your present and your future. With coaching you accept your current reality and look to improve your outcome moving forward. Life coaches are not health professionals, and they do not diagnose. In contrast, therapy focuses on your past and looks to delve into past actions and motivations. It is analytical, but not action-oriented.
“Coaching is only for people who have problems or who can’t succeed on their own.”
Life coaching is for anyone who wants to improve their performance – whether you’re trying to advance at work or make more meaningful personal connections. Even the most skilled, successful people benefit from coaching. Most successful people in this world, all have a coach or mentor. I believe that NOT having a coach or mentor is detriment to your success.
“Coaches let you vent, then they offer advice.”
Coaches do need to have great listening skills, but delivering high-quality coaching is far more than giving advice. It demands that the coach be able to draw on a deep base of knowledge, experience and training to craft unique solutions for each scenario and work with the client to implement them. Coaches are objective and will offer unbiased opinions about how to move toward accomplishing your goals.
Why would you work with a life coach?
People choose to hire life coaches because they want to do even more tomorrow than they can do today. They want to improve their output and see more growth, and they want to do those things quickly and to the best of their ability. All kinds of people use life coaches, including actors, business leaders, creatives, entrepreneurs, executives, homemakers, managers, professionals, small business owners and startup pioneers. These people all identify a gap between where they are and where they want to be, and want help reaching their goals.
What can I do for you?
Some of the most common steps my clients take, while working with me include:
- Identifying goals and defining a vision for success
- Creating professional and personal action plans
- Identifying limiting beliefs
- Working toward financial independence
- Obtaining work/life balance
- Learning to communicate more succinctly and effectively
- Fostering more powerful connections professionally and personally
- Getting promotions
- Achieving weight loss and/or fitness goals
- Starting a new business or growing an existing one
- Managing an important life or business transition
- Articulating core values
How does life coaching work?
Life coaching typically works in a specific, structured format, although I will ultimately work with you to create a custom action plan. First, we will work on defining your vision. What is it that truly drives you? What’s at the basis of your goals?
After answering that question, you’ll work alongside me to identify barriers and limiting beliefs that have been holding you back. What negative things have you been telling yourself? How have these patterns gotten in your way, and how can you move past them?
Finally, we will set challenging, but achievable goals. I will ensure that you are not settling for limited goals or being too negative as you assess your position, by helping you calibrate your long and short-term goals against your core values.
Looking at your current reality helps us measure your progress, and identify current and potential obstacles. After this important step, we will review your resources and all courses of action available to you in order to create a plan of action. You’ll then decide which specific steps you will take and when you will take them.
You will prepare for potential obstacles and decide how to cope with them. At this time, you will ensure that each step supports your end goals, while I will help you stay motivated and track your progress. If your plan needs modification at any point, I will help you with this as well, which will empower you to stay committed and on track toward your goals.
If you are ready to truly grow into your highest self and take your life to the next level, then it’s time to start go kick some ass together.